You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash.
3. We may accept payment from your pet insurance at our discretion. These arrangements must be made prior to treatment.
4. A down payment will be required for complex surgeries and visits with specialists at our hospital.
5. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Loving Touch Animal Hospital accepts CareCredit. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments or, possibly longer. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. Please be sure to print out the Care Credit, online response to your application.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
New Payment Plan
This is an exciting new program to help clients cover the cost of veterinary care. There is no interest. The company charges $35.00 for a set up fee for your payments. Vet Billing charges a $3.00 convenience fee per payment to cover processing costs. There is a soft credit check which does NOT impact your credit report. If you are approved, there is a down payment which is determined by the soft credit check. Payments can be made weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||9:00 am||Closed|
|5:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||3:00 pm||Closed|
***Surgery is scheduled by appointment only.
Surgery drop-off time is from 8:30-9:00 am***
A $50 deposit will be collected at the time of scheduling a surgery. This deposit is refundable with 72 hours notice of cancellation.